The event will focus on the following questions:
- How can different industries jointly plan the future landscape of energy?
- How can we ensure that the identification of new sites for renewables goes hand in hand with the analysis of future grid needs?
- How do we optimise grid development to reduce congestions and the overall cost of electricity? How can RES generation contribute to the flexibility of the system?
- How can grid operators benefit from the service and capabilities that RES generation can offer? How could the market be designed?
- What roles can RES companies and grid operators play in making sure that the transition will happen in a fair and acceptable manner?
In addition, a Best Practice Fair will create opportunities for the exchange and discussion of best practices in different areas relevant to a renewables-based energy landscape. Participants will have the opportunity to hear new ideas, take inspiration from industry leaders and learn from the experience of existing initiatives.