RGI is looking for a Manger – Communication, focussing on communication and event organisation tasks.
The successful candidate should fit well into our open and international team of smart, driven and creative individuals, bridging intercultural divides between the corporate and non-governmental world.
The selected candidate will be based in Berlin and work on a wide range of tasks including:
- Organising (physical and virtual) events, such as workshops, conferences, webinars and study tours
- Writing newsletters, press releases and reports
- Conceptualising brochures/publications/communication material
- Maintaining RGI’s website and running/contributing to our social media channels
- Supporting the ‘Good Practice of the Year’ award team
- Supporting the development and implementation of our communication and media strategies – in general and with regard to specific projects, launches and announcements
- Supporting the RGI team in other on-going projects as required.
To find out more details, please download and carefully read the full job posting below.
Please address your application to Antonella Battaglini, CEO of RGI. Include a letter of motivation in which you indicate expected salary and first possible available date, a CV, a response to the included questions. Samples of your work are also welcome. Send it to email@example.com. The starting date for this post is as soon as possible.