Figuring out how to match generation and consumption when solar and wind-based renewables dominate the system is one of the most discussed questions of the energy transition. Real-world lab project ‘SoLAR Allensbach’ has developed a solution based on intelligent sector-coupling that will be presented during RGI’s upcoming best practice webinar ‘Matching generation & consumption in a smart renewables-based system’.
The webinar took place on 24 March from 14.00 to 15.30 o’clock (2-3.30 pm CET) and all participants the chance to ask the project developers anything they would like to know and learn about their approach. This included but was not limited to:
- SoLAR’s real-time price system,
- the project’s virtual batteries,
- how the project was initiated by engaged citizens eager to actively work on climate protection,
- the results of the real-life implementation,
- and, future scaled-up project stages.
Our presenter was Stefan Werner, Solution Manager at Easy Smart Grid, who is the project coordinator behind ‘SoLAR Allensbach’.
For more information or in case of questions, please get in touch with email@example.com.